English to Tagalog Translation
We translate from English to Tagalog. For millions of Filipinos working abroad as white and blue collar workers, service providers and entrepreneurs, nostalgia for their roots will always move them toward a deeper appreciation of their native language. But on a more pragmatic level, who wouldn't want a more direct communication that speaks right to the heart?
We evaluate English and Tagalog translations. Anybody who knows Tagalog by heart and who speaks this language daily can be a Tagalog translator. Yet each translator lives in a specific milieu and geographical location. These factors greatly affect how he or she will interpret the English text. Another factor is the target audience - older ones are stubborn about their language preferences while younger ones merely want to understand. As we translate, edit, and evaluate we keep these realities in mind to ensure accuracy and faithfulness to meaning.
Aside from featuring Tagalog, our site also offers an objective look at translations to and from three major Filipino languages, namely: Cebuano, Ilocano, Hiligaynon. We offer clues on what makes certain translations better than another, and point out language nuances that will help make your English to Tagalog translation more than a product of dictionary search.
- FAQ at English to Tagalog
- Read answers to FAQ at english to tagalog dot com
- English-Tagalog Blog
- English to Tagalog blog shares related events, activities, and insights on Translation, Writing, Editing, Publishing, Linguistic Validation and Filipino culture.
- Tagalog and Filipino Through the Years
- Tagalog is a major Filipino language that is widely spoken all over the Philippine archipelago.
- Freelance Translator Tagalog Folder
- Meet your friendly Freelance Translator Tagalog speakers. At Wordhouse they work as a team.
- Translate to Tagalog but we also offer translation into Cebuano and Hiligaynon.
- We don't merely translate to tagalog. We make sure your ideas are intact and leaving an impact on your intended readers.
- Editing Tagalog for the Jaded Clients
- Editing Tagalog objectively is possible if the editor is fluent in the language and mixes with the milieu of the language users and uses it in everyday conversation.
- Linguistic Validation
- Linguistic validation of Tagalog/Filipino translations require more than just hunches. Playing it by ear will probably not be obvious to the clien, but compromises the quality of the translation.
- proofreading Tagalog Translation
- Proofreading Tagalog Translation considers the nuances of grammar, usage, and vocabulary and takes note of sentence movement and transitions between paragraphs.
- Wordhouse Helps You Publish Your Own Book
- Wordhouse helps new authors process their ideas and packages these into e-books.
- Editing at Wordhouse
- Editing at Wordhouse submission guidelines for those intending to publish their personal vision and share their insights and imagination.
- Wordhouse Jobs
- Wordhouse jobs looks for very short humorous stories that talks about Tagalog and.or culture. Submit articles now.
- Tagalog to English, Translation using dynamic theory
- Tagalog to English and English to Tagalog translation faithful to the original text? Learn about some standards for checking.
- Anong Tagalog sa ... Anong English sa...
- Anong Tagalog sa. Search for everything that intrigues you about Tagalog, Filipino, and other major languages in the Philippines.
- Would you translate legal Latin to Tagalog?
- A practicing lawyer relates why to translate legal Latin to Tagalog is possible only if you are not having fun and sure of the winning edge in using Latin during court proceedings.
- Tagalog Speech Segments
- Tagalog speech segments are identified in this short grammar lesson.
- Stories in the Bible
- Stories in the Bible also give examples of how to write a good narrative that is in context.
Welcome! Tuloy po kayo.
We are a team of translators focusing on Tagalog. But we also welcome inquiries on Cebuano, Hiligaynon, and Ilocano. In our translation, back translation, editing, consultation, and tips about origins and dialect differences, we hope to make you feel more confident about the text you deliver to your end users.
Get your free E-zine about Tagalog. Simply fill out the form below.