English to Tagalog Translation
We translate from English to Tagalog. For millions of Filipinos working abroad as white and blue collar workers, service providers and entrepreneurs, nostalgia for their roots will always move them toward a deeper appreciation of their native language. But on a more pragmatic level, who wouldn't want a more direct communication that speaks right to the heart?
We evaluate English and Tagalog translations. Anybody who knows Tagalog by heart and who speaks this language daily can be a Tagalog translator. Yet each translator lives in a specific milieu and geographical location. These factors greatly affect how he or she will interpret the English text. Another factor is the target audience - older ones are stubborn about their language preferences while younger ones merely want to understand. As we translate, edit, and evaluate we keep these realities in mind to ensure accuracy and faithfulness to meaning.
Aside from featuring Tagalog, our site also offers an objective look at translations to and from three major Filipino languages, namely: Cebuano, Ilocano, Hiligaynon. We offer clues on what makes certain translations better than another, and point out language nuances that will help make your English to Tagalog translation more than a product of dictionary search.
- FAQ at English to Tagalog
- Read answers to FAQ at english to tagalog dot com
- wordhouse: editor, writer, translator of english and tagalog
- Wordhouse agency edits, writes and translates from English and into dynamic Tagalog. Back translation guaranteed. With tips and standards to know if your translation can deliver desired results.
- Freelance Translator Tagalog Folder
- Meet your friendly Freelance Translator Tagalog speakers. At Wordhouse they work as a team.
- Translate to Tagalog but we also offer translation into Cebuano and Hiligaynon.
- We don't merely translate to tagalog. We make sure your ideas are intact and leaving an impact on your intended readers.
- Editing Tagalog for the Jaded Clients
- Editing Tagalog objectively is possible if the editor is fluent in the language and mixes with the milieu of the language users and uses it in everyday conversation.
- Linguistic Validation
- Linguistic validation of Tagalog/Filipino translations require more than just hunches. Playing it by ear will probably not be obvious to the clien, but compromises the quality of the translation.
- proofreading Tagalog Translation
- Proofreading Tagalog Translation considers the nuances of grammar, usage, and vocabulary and takes note of sentence movement and transitions between paragraphs.
- Tagalog and Filipino Through the Years
- Tagalog is a major Filipino language that is widely spoken all over the Philippine archipelago.
- Tagalog Idioms
- Do you use Tagalog Idioms in your translation? The more natural the translation, the faster it is for you to reach your target audience.
- English-Tagalog Blog
- English to Tagalog blog shares related events, activities, and insights on Translation, Writing, Editing, Publishing, Linguistic Validation and Filipino culture.
- Talk in Tagalog in Targeted Contexts
- While anybody can talk in Tagalog, not everybody will be able to appropriate the context. Of course, only the native speakers know. But translators will benefit from the exposure to such contexts.
- Wordhouse Helps You Publish Your Own Book
- Wordhouse helps new authors process their ideas and packages these into e-books.
- Editing at Wordhouse
- Editing at Wordhouse submission guidelines for those intending to publish their personal vision and share their insights and imagination.
- Wordhouse Jobs
- Wordhouse jobs looks for very short humorous stories that talks about Tagalog and.or culture. Submit articles now.
- Tagalog to English, Translation using dynamic theory
- Tagalog to English and English to Tagalog translation faithful to the original text? Learn about some standards for checking.
- Anong Tagalog sa ... Anong English sa...
- Anong Tagalog sa. Search for everything that intrigues you about Tagalog, Filipino, and other major languages in the Philippines.
- Taglish A Perspective
- Taglish is when English dominates and Engalog, when English dominates.
- Would you translate legal Latin to Tagalog?
- A practicing lawyer relates why to translate legal Latin to Tagalog is possible only if you are not having fun and sure of the winning edge in using Latin during court proceedings.
- Filipino Poetry
- Filipino Poetry continues from Tagalog poetry. Poets from the regions express their soul through verses structured after old forms of Filipino poetry
- Wanted Translator from English to Tagalog and vice Versa
- Wanted translator. Who are you going to hire? How can you sift from the many translator's out there who claims to be better than everybody? Some tips.
- Filipino Money and How It has devalued through the Years
- Filipino money and how it has devalued through the years make for a good personal essay based on memories of old people.
- Genevieve Asenjo writes on Hiligaynon Vocabulary
- Genevieve Asenjo writes about Hiligaynon or Ilonggo and Kinaray-a
- Wakes and Funerals Filipino Style
- Wakes and funerals Filipino style is an article on some unique beliefs regarding Pinoy's way of honoring their dead.
- HurtLocker in Kinaray-a, Hiligaynon, and Tagalog.
- Genevieve L. Asenjo unlocks <i>HurtLocker</i> in Kinaray-a, Hiligaynon, and Tagalog.
- US Idioms to Filipino Sample List-Big
- Most US Idioms when translated to Filipino must capture the cultural register and the dynamic meaning of the original.
- Translate Office to Tagalog
- Translate office to Tagalog enumerates variations in vocabulary used in everyday conversation.
- Carpentry Vocabulary Into Tagalog
- Translating carpentry handouts into Tagalog calls for a carpenter's input for accuracy.
- Go to Batangas City
- Going to Batangas City? Would you like to go to the beaches of Batangas? Along the shores of Lemery, Anilao, Lian, Calatagan and San Juan, you can experience the beaches very near to Manila.
- Batangas Tagalog Does Have A Unique Vocabulary
- Batangas Tagalog uses vocabulary not familiar to Manilenos. The following Tagalog Ala Eh samples baffle the non-Batangueno native speaker of Filipino/Tagalog.
- Tagalog Speech Segments
- Tagalog speech segments are identified in this short grammar lesson.
- Tagalog Translation Notes
- Tagalog translation notes apply when nuances need to be explained because certain choices are not exactly wrong, only, unidiomatic.
- Tagalog Romance Novel set in a rural area
- Tagalog romance novel set in a rural area depicts the rugged terrain and harsh climate of some place in the boondocks. Try reading and see how it goes.
- How to Write a Process Article
- How to Write a Process Article. Do you wish to write a process article? We illustrate a sample text for your use.
- Stories in the Bible
- Stories in the Bible also give examples of how to write a good narrative that is in context.
- Joy Virata talks about the season for REPERTORY's Children's Theater
- Joy Virata talks about the season for Repertory Philippines Children's Theater. The initial offering is Seussical, the Musical, starring Horton, the Elephant.
- Sweet Charity set to open August 5
- Sweet Charity set to open on August 5. Do you wanna have fun? A few laughs? and a good time? Sweet charity is like vintage champagne.
- Tagalog Word Order and Tone of Tagalog
- What Tagalog word order to use in translation is affected by actual expediencies of online translation.
- Jeepney Ride Tips
- Jeepney ride can be fun. Depending on your sense of adventure, here are some tips for you to consider while inside the Philippine jeepney.
Welcome! Tuloy po kayo.
We are a team of translators focusing on Tagalog. But we also welcome inquiries on Cebuano, Hiligaynon, and Ilocano. In our translation, back translation, editing, consultation, and tips about origins and dialect differences, we hope to make you feel more confident about the text you deliver to your end users.
Get your free E-zine about Tagalog. Simply fill out the form below.