Your Write Editor on Demand
Book Editor's Portfolio
- Biography - Co-writing your biography is always a wonderful privilege. We can even do the layout if it is a family memento.
- History - Let us check your historical references, fictional or not, you need somebody to make sure that facts have concrete basis.
- Reference - Index and dictionaries, who can last the details? Only and editor patient enough to plod through.
- Bible - You will be surprised how Bible translation requires feedback from all types of user. After all it is a perennial bestseller, however, language has evolved from the King James variety.
- Anthology - Let us manage your compilation, better yet, we can compile and edit the style of whatever you think should be compiled. And we can handle different writer's temperaments.
- General Education- Some textbook are notorious because they were done in a hurry and the editor wasn't paid well. Textbooks should be flawless.
- Manuals - Why should manuals be difficult to read? We can edit for readability. Unless, these manuals are inserts not meant to be read.
- Brochures - Have you noticed how some Tagalog brochures are too crowded? Tagalog may be longer in many ways, but let us edit these lengthy pieces and we'll cut them short without losing your meaning-promise.
- Articles - We'll edit your blogs even after you've posted. Send us the links to your unedited posts. We will act as your unpatronizing friend.
Book Publishers who have been our friends through the years
- OMF Literature Inc. (Philippines)
- Church Strengtening Ministries (Philippines)
- New Day Publisher (Philippines)
- Philippine Bible Society (Philippines)
- World Vision Philippines
- Asian Center for Missions
- Asian Theological Seminary
- Media Associates International Asia
- Center for Community Transformation
- De La Salle University Press
At Wordhouse editing your manuscript is always a fulfilling experience.
Only in the Philippines! (Share your Pinoy encounters)
Mabuhay! Pinoy, Pilipinas. Balikbayan. OFW. Fil-AM. Foreigner or a carefree travel bug -- have you been to the Philippine Islands lately? (including all 7101 of them low tide) We'd like to hear about your anecdotes: you can call it "My Pinoy Experience." Funny, irreverent, bland, cute, different, interesting, religious, smorgasboard - we welcome your stories here. Or if you have an interesting photograph, you may want to share the story behind it.